Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question about Chuffed Gifts, then feel free to look through these frequently asked questions.
- If your question relates to redeeming please click here to be redirected to our separate Redemption Zone
- If you have questions about Christmas orders and delivery, click here.
Jump to the right FAQ section for you...
Frequently asked questions about
Purchasing a Gift
Yes, you can select our interactive e-gift at checkout that will be delivered to your inbox instantly. It comes as a PDF with a link to a personalised online gift. Click here to see an example of our e-gift
The expiry date is 2 years after date of purchase.
- From Monday to Friday all orders received before 2pm will be dispatched on the day of order.
- We use New Zealand Post overnight courier service to urban addresses, meaning in most instances, your gift will be delivered to you the day after dispatch.
- Rural addresses require 2 days for delivery.
- All orders received from 2pm Friday and through the weekend will be dispatched on the following Monday.
- While the New Zealand Post service is highly reliable, occasionally delays occur. These delays are out of our control but we do monitor all packages through to delivery, follow up quickly and will keep you informed if we are aware of a delay.
- We do not dispatch on public holidays
You have the option to send an e-voucher. This will be delivered automatically to your inbox. You can then forward the e-gift, or print it out and give it to them.
For e-voucher only, simple check the box below (under the email address field)
Yes! Just put a note at checkout on your order with your personal message saying which date you’d like the gift delivered by and we’ll make sure it arrives on the day or the day before that date. Example below….
If this is for Christmas 2023 their is a checkbox at checkout to delay dispatch until the week of 13 December.
We are confident you’ll love what arrives in the courier, but if for any reason you are unhappy or disappointed, simply contact us within 14 days, or return it to us within 14 days, for a full refund.
Redeeming the gift for their chosen experience is a simple online process that takes place in our ‘redemption zone’.
The gift comes with a unique ticket code and full instructions that allows the recipient access to all of the options in the package you have chosen and a simple checkout process that turns their unique gift code into a ticket for their chosen experience. If you’re curious the redemption zone is here.
In the Chuffed ‘Redemption Zone’ gift expiry dates can be extended or the $ value of the gift can be donated to 1 of 5 charities Chuffed supports with unused gifts.
Yes you can! Simply enter the recipient’s details when prompted at checkout and we’ll send your gift straight to them. You can also add a note to the gift all ready for delivery to their door.
At checkout you have the option of including a message to the recipient which we will print out and include in the gift. And then simply put their address in the shipping details and we’ll deliver it to their door.
We do not include receipts or packing orders in case the gift is being sent directly to the gift recipient. These documents will be emailed to you.
We courier to all addresses in New Zealand. We do not send packages overseas.
Free! All courier costs are included in every package, so there is no additional charge at checkout for shipping
Each Chuffed Experience Gift contains:
- A 50 page booklet full of stories, travel tips and general information about the gift.
- A unique ticket code
- The URL where they can browse the experience options available to them
- Simple instructions
- A personalised message (optional)
No – there are no costs for the recipient to redeem their gift.
Approximately 12 x 19 cm (with a depth of approximately 0.7cm)
Yes – we are constantly adding new experiences to our packages. When a new experience provider joins Chuffed as a partner, we add the experiences they offer to our experience database. The new experiences instantly become part of the options all gift recipients can access with a valid ticket redemption code.
No we don’t, all our gifts have multiple options that the recipient chooses from. That’s what makes us totally different (and a lot more exciting) than voucher sites
All experience partners have a unique set of operating policies and procedures. For example weather conditions, age, fitness levels and opening hours will vary from company to company. Any participation restrictions will be clearly displayed to the gift recipient at redemption when they are selecting the experience they wish to do.
All experiences in our family gifts cover at least 2 Adults and 2 Children, however there are some experiences that cover 2 Adults and 3 or 4 Children. Each experience listing is marked with how many Adult and Children are included. There is always the option of paying for additional tickets also.
Frequently asked questions about
Redeeming a gift you received
If you’ve checked out all the FAQ’s and still don’t have the answer to your question we will be happy to help you out! Our contact details are at the bottom of this page