From the Queenstown Heli base, venture to the Southern Alps – the spiny mountain range that divides the South Island. Witness first hand Mount Aspiring, vast untouched tracts of native forest and ancient glacial icefalls before landing amongst the snow-capped peaks of the Mount Aspiring National Park.
- Alpine landing among snow-capped peaks.
- Awe-inspiring views of the Southern Alps and Mount Aspiring National Park on a premier 50 minute trip.
- Soar above untouched native forests and glacial icefalls.
- Scenic helicopter flight.
- Alpine landing.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Informative pilot commentary.