Take the time to enjoy the best of Milford Sound with a leisurely cruise aboard the Milford Haven, Milford Mariner or M.V. Sinbad. Exploring the length of the fiord you’ll learn about the history of the region and benefit from the knowledge of your specialist nature guide. Experience the cool spray of a waterfall as you move in close to sheer rock faces or watch out for dolphins, seals and, in season, the rare Fiordland crested penguins.
Experienced skippers tailor the cruise to take into consideration weather and recent wildlife sightings, ensuring you’ll see the best that Milford Sound has to offer on the day.
Informative, participative and relaxed, this is the perfect way to experience what’s been called the “eighth wonder of the world”.
- Great viewing from both the outdoor decks and indoor lounge
- Restaurant quality food & beer on tap (cash only on-board)
- Barista coffee and tea available (extra cost)
- Milford Sound is in remote Fiordland, with no WIFI available, the perfect place to unplug and recharge
- All ages are welcome on our cruises