Let’s GO WILD and let your nature lover come to the surface. This climb is a perfect taster of adventure climbs for families or the hesitant adventurer and one that’ll keep you remembering that you’ve always had a bit of a wild side. Accepting the challenge and epic views over Lake Wanaka are just a few of the accomplishments you’ll achieve today!
Level 1 will take you into the heart of the waterfall exposing hidden pools and crossing three suspension bridges before crossing our final 35m bridge and traversing back to the base along a picturesque trail.
You will drive through stunning scenery to the base of the Twin Falls Waterfall. We’ll teach you everything you need to know before starting your climb and you’ll be supported by one of our great guides the whole trip.
– This is our shortest climb (Approximately 1 hour of climbing).
– Descent is approximately 20mins by trail.
– Basic fitness is required. (You must be happy walking on uneven terrain for up to 2 hours.)
– This climb is suitable for anyone 10 years+ and over 120cm and 25kgs (please call to discuss for children under 10)
– Our harnesses are rated to a maximum of 120kgs, and we recommend those over 100kg have good strength and general fitness. The maximum waist measurements for our harnesses are 100cm, and leg loops 70cm.