Departs Auckland: 9.00am | via Gulf Harbour: 9.55am | Arrives Tiritiri Matangi Island: 10.20am
Departs Tiritiri Matangi Island: 2.40pm | via Gulf Harbour: 3.05pm | Arrives Auckland: 4.00pm
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays*
Departs Auckland: 8.30am | via Gulf Harbour: 9.25am | Arrives Tiritiri Matangi Island: 9.50am
Departs Tiritiri Matangi Island: 4.30pm | via Gulf Harbour: 4.55pm | Arrives Auckland: 5.50pm
Approximately 80 minutes from Auckland
- There is no phone available for use on the island apart from in an emergency.
- There is a visitor centre and shop near the lighthouse which is normally open 11am – 3pm from Wednesday to Sunday and where souvenirs and cold drinks can be purchased. There is no food for sale on the island so please remember to take your own food and snacks for the day.
- Toilets are located at the Tiritiri Matangi Wharf, Hobbs Beach and the lighthouse.
- Smoking is restricted to the designated area at the wharf and outside the visitor centre.
- Please keep to the tracks so you don’t disturb plants, birds or scientific studies.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- Fires and portable barbeques are not permitted.
- There are no rubbish bins on the island, so please remember to take all your rubbish with you when you leave.