Fly from Queenstown airport over the Wakatipu Basin and into Fiordland, sweeping the length of Milford Sound where you can take in unparalleled views of world famous fiord.
Upon landing in Milford Sound, take a short boat ride to where your walk on the Milford Track begins. The three and a half hour guided walk takes you along a well formed track to the half way point, Giant Gate waterfall. After your walk, transfer back to the boat terminal where you’ll board a Mitre Peak Cruise through Milford Sound where our informative guide will point out scenic highlights along the way, such as the Bowen Falls, snow-capped Mount Pembroke, and the awe-inspiring Mitre Peak itself, towering 1692 metres from the ocean floor.
Fly back over the Milford Track before having your breath taken away when you first view the 548 metre Sutherland Falls. This scenic flight will allow you to take in magnificent views of the mountains, glaciers, lakes and forests of the Fiordland national Park on your way back to Queenstown.
- Scenic flight from Queenstown to Milford Sound
- Two hour uncrowded cruise through Milford Sound
- Three and a half hour guided walk featuring Giant Gate waterfall
- Complimentary tea and coffee available on-board
- We go further, and get you closer than any other cruise operator
- Great photo opportunities as we get you closer to waterfalls and wildlife
- Return scenic flights on different flight paths over Fiordland National Park from Queenstown to Milford Sound