Pack your nags & head to Marahau for an awesome day exploring the Abel Tasman!
With full briefing on directions and safety you will begin at Marahau, then kayak north through the Astrolabe Roadstead. Visit the seals and enjoy the birdsong at Adele Island before continuing your paddle to Anchorage. Explore the tidal lagoon or go for a short walk before your water taxi back to Marahau. Total Kayak time is approximately 4 hours.
- Check in: 8.30am (and *10.30am subject to availability)
- Departs: Daily (Closed 1st May – 30th Sep)
- Included: Kayak hire, gear, kayak retrieval, water taxi fares & safety briefing
- Water taxi: 1 taxi ride
- Kayaking time: Approx 4 hours
- Walking time: Nil
- Food: Packed lunch available (day one only) $15pp
Why is this Chuffed Worthy?
The Abel Tasman National Park is one of New Zealand’s most precious landscapes, and the low-impact nature of Kayaking makes this the perfect means to explore its stunning waters. Rohan & Rets from R & R Kayaks are born & bred locals here and have committed to delivering the best possible experience to their customers, while acknowledging & doing their best to preserve the stunning natural playground they are lucky to call their backyard!