Gift experience for two people
Give the perfect experience gift for Mum. Your lucky Mum can choose from an adventure kayaking or pick a relaxing moment with a hot pool soak - there is something for every Mum in this unique gift for two. All the experiences included are for two people, so Mum can take someone along with her to create a memorable experience. Your gift is bound to impress and be one Mum will remember forever.
- FREE courier included in all orders
- FREE personalised notes and wrapping if required
- Simple online redemption
- Gift giving that’s better for the planet
- 12-month validity
13 sensational experiences for your Mum to choose from:
Experiences for two
- Two tickets for a 2-hour group surf lesson at the famous Raglan surf beach with the experienced team from Raglan Surf School. Catering for those just beginning though to more experienced surfers.
- Two passes for a 2-hour guided Kayak Tour of the spectacular limestone coast in Raglan Harbour. Suitable for all with expert guides from the professionals at Raglan Kayak and Paddleboard.
- Two tickets for a truly unique NZ adventure tourism adventure, this option is for 2 x mega track rides at the world-famous globe rolling Zorb Site in Rotorua.
- Two passes for this New Zealand geothermal must do. A truly unique 45-minute mud bath and sulphur spa for two at in the geothermal park of Hell’s Gate in Rotorua
- Two tickets for a 1.5-2 hour Galaxy Gazer Astronomy tour at Stargazers BnB near Whitianga on the Coromandel Peninsula. Stargazers have a range of equipment to help you view the night sky & you’ll leave with a small pack to aid your astronomy interests back at home.
- Two passes for a 1 Hour Blokart hire on Muriwai Beach, West of Auckland. The crew at Muriwai Surf School will help you learn the ropes and make your experience as safe & enjoyable as possible.
- Two tickets for the Waiheke Explorer Package from Fullers 360. This package includes return ferry travel from downtown Auckland and a full day, hop on hop off bus pass to help you get around all the island’s hot spots.
- Two passes for a 45 Minute soak in a private Cedar Hot Tub on the edge of the forest at Secret Spot, one of Rotorua’s most popular new attractions. And one ride for two down the straight track at the world-famous globe rolling Zorb Site in Rotorua.
- Two tickets for a 2-hour sailing trip to the Mine Bay Maori Rock Carvings on Lake Taupo, on an electric powered yacht with Sail Barbary. Followed by a soak in the largest source of pure boiling water in NZ at the Waiketi Hot Pools.
- Full Day kayak hire on Lake Karapiro for two people. The lake is known for its calm waters & stunning scenery, and the team at Lake District Adventures will supply you with all the gear & advice you’ll need.
- Two passes for the incredible 2 Hour Sundowner Cruise with Boom Sailing in Whitianga, Coromandel. Step onto a racing-grade catamaran for a chilled out sunset cruise, let the professional sailing crew do the work and relax with a locally sourced beer or wine.
- Two tickets for the Arrive & Drive Raceline Karting Experiences on NZ's largest outdoor Kart circuit at Off Road NZ, just outside of Rotorua.
- Two passes for the Geothermal Valley Walk & Boat Cruise at Waimangu Volcanic Valley near Rotorua, and Two Adult passes for 30-minutes in a Private Lake View Pool at Rotorua’s Polynesian Spa.